Submit Application - Any Position
- MI, USA
- Full Time
- Human Resources
The POWER of a CAREER! Northpointe Bank is seeking a detail oriented, customer service minded individuals to join the Northpointe Team. Our positions requires an individual who has the desire to make a difference within the organization. An exceptional ability to grasp new concepts and learn while providing excellent service is critical for this position.
If you have been looking for an opportunity in the mortgage industry, have the desire to work hard, are dedicated to your individual success, and take pride in the achievement and growth within a team, then we want to hear from you!!!
The qualified candidate will be a detail oriented, relationship minded individual looking to join an energetic customer focused team within our Retail Sales, Retail Operations, other Lending Channels or many Administrative areas.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Effective project management skills and the ability to proactively problem-solve.
• Strong interpersonal skills, problem solving skills, conflict resolution, and team building skills.
• Ability to interface effectively with all levels within the organization, work autonomously, handle multiple projects, and remain flexible and adaptable to change.
• Ability to work with minimal supervision
• Must be proficient in MS Word and Excel, Outlook, and other Microsoft Office products
• Exceptional Customer Service, highly motivated, focused, and goal oriented.
Our Hiring Philosophy:
Northpointe Bank recognizes that the quality of our people is the foundation for our success. Attracting individuals who value a challenging work environment that rewards the contributions of its people is the cornerstone of our hiring philosophy.
It is the policy of Northpointe Bank and its subsidiaries to provide equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, race, sex, religion, national origin, handicap, marital status, or other attributes not pertinent to the job requirements. This policy reflects our practice of making all employment decisions, from recruitment to promotions, based on an individual's qualifications without discrimination on any basis.
• Life, LTD, & AD&D
• Dependent Care Spending Plan (DCSA)
• Employer Stock Ownership Plan with 401(k) feature and company match
• Complimentary Banking Services
• Tuition Assistance
AA - EOE