- Atlanta, GA, USA
- Full Time
The POWER of a CAREER! Northpointe Bank is seeking a detail oriented, customer service minded individual to join our Atlanta Office as an Administrative Assistant. This position requires an individual who has the desire to make a difference within the organization. An exceptional ability to grasp new concepts and learn while providing excellent service is critical for this position.
If you have been looking for an opportunity in the mortgage industry, have the desire to work hard, are dedicated to your individual success, and take pride in the achievement and growth within a team, then we want to hear from you!!!
This position will greet and provide a welcoming environment to all customers, prepare UPS labels, provide administrative support to other staff members, and accept responsibility for timely completion of assigned projects. Some areas of responsibility may include assisting in the set-up of loan files, calling to get verification on employment for loan customers, and obtaining payoff amounts as directed along with the management of the office supplies and other administrative tasks for the office location.
• Provide a welcoming environment to all patrons of Northpointe Bank.
• Answer all incoming telephone calls, immediately transfer calls, put calls into voicemail or take messages.
• Greet all individuals in the lobby, screen drop-in sales people and notify staff members of visitors and appointments. Maintain sign in sheets for all visitors and assign visitors badges.
• Distribute incoming faxes immediately upon receipt and route via email to the designated person(s) and/or department(s).
• Answer general voice mail and distribute messages to appropriate bank personnel and/or departments.
• Accept and maintain log of incoming UPS, FedEx, DHL, and other deliveries. Prepare outgoing packages via UPS.
• Assist with overnight shipments as required. Ensure that all out-going UPS packages are taken to the drop box by 5:30pm for pickup.
• Create and maintain procedures manual for ongoing routine responsibilities.
• rAssist others on the team improve Northpointe Bank's support systems and meet or exceed departmental and corporate goals.
• Administrative duties as assigned by Management.
• Assist with the coordination of ongoing office maintenance (i.e., office space cleaning services, heating and cooling services, shredding company, other office services, etc.).
• Serve as point of contact for office and kitchen supplies (inventory and distribution); shredding services, document storage pick-up, and building maintenance. Ensure the use of a maintenance log.
• Meet established standards and guidelines with regard to compliance, job knowledge, quality, attendance, efficiency, initiative, customer service, and overall performance.
• Maintain customer confidence by providing ongoing quality service and keeping all information confidential.
• Maintain up-to-date knowledge and compliance with internal policies and procedures. Understand and ensure compliance with laws, rules, and regulations affecting our institution.
• High School diploma
• Ability to uphold the confidential nature of highly sensitive information in a professional manner with discretion.
• At least one year of customer service, secretarial and/or administrative assistant experience within an office environment.
• Expertise with computer software (i.e., Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, Access, PowerPoint and graphics). Ability to operate general office equipment (i.e., copier, fax machine, typewriter).
• Professional demeanor and interaction with all customers (internal and external).
• Effective interpersonal and communication (written and verbal) skills.
• Ability to work effectively in a team-oriented environment as well as independently.
• Ability to pay attention to detail and handle a high volume of work with multiple interruptions.
• Effective project management skills and the ability to proactively problem-solve.
• Any equivalent combination of education, experience, and training that provides the required knowledge, skills, and abilities.
Our Hiring Philosophy:
Northpointe Bank recognizes that the quality of our people is the foundation for our success. Attracting individuals who value a challenging work environment that rewards the contributions of its people is the cornerstone of our hiring philosophy.
It is the policy of Northpointe Bank and its subsidiaries to provide equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, race, sex, religion, national origin, handicap, marital status, or other attributes not pertinent to the job requirements. This policy reflects our practice of making all employment decisions, from recruitment to promotions, based on an individual's qualifications without discrimination on any basis.
• Life, LTD, & AD&D
• Dependent Care Spending Plan (DCSA)
• Employer Stock Ownership Plan with 401(k) feature and company match
• Complimentary Banking Services
• Tuition Assistance
AA - EOE