Application Analyst - Document Imaging
- Grand Rapids, MI, USA
- Full Time
- Information Systems
The POWER of a CAREER! Northpointe Bank is seeking a detail oriented, customer service minded individual to join our Information Technology Team as an Applications Analyst – Document Imaging. The position also requires an individual who has the desire to make a difference within the organization. An exceptional ability to grasp new concepts and learn while providing excellent service is critical for this position.
If you have been looking for an opportunity in the banking/mortgage industry, have the desire to work hard, are dedicated to your individual success, and take pride in the achievement and growth within a team, then we want to hear from you!!!
This position is responsible for coordinating all technical aspects of installation, workflow development, maintenance, and support of Onbase and other electronic document management systems used for company-wide operations, including integration with other enterprise applications. This position requires expert technical knowledge and experience determining requirements and supporting electronic document management systems. This role requires strong technical skills, excellent problem solving ability and strong communication skills.
• Responsible for coordinating all technical aspects of installation, maintenance and support of electronic document management system (Hyland OnBase), including backup, security and recovery plans. Responsible for document groups/types, disk group configuration, DIP processing and file parsing, document imaging OnBase folders and other system administration tasks. Oversee the administration of the OnBase environment to ensure day to day operation and uptime requirements are met.
• Responsible for writing scripts, developing workflows, and configuring applications to integrate OnBase with other enterprise applications. Perform testing of new solutions, integrations and enhancements in non-production environments as necessary. Troubleshoot technical issues and perform complex problem analysis.
• Responsible for configuring and managing user security profiles and user groups and permissions in compliance with regulatory requirements in a medical environment.
• Leads or participates in business process review and works with process improvement groups to gather business requirements and complete needs assessments and cost/benefit analysis. Utilizes project management skills to build and deploy solutions that align with business initiatives.
• Writes documentation to describe workflows, scripts, system configuration and design, workview process flow and function.
• Maintains Hyland Certifications; OCSA, OCWA, OCWV Keeps abreast of the computer industry by reading professional journals, attending seminars and conferences etc.
• Always strives to meet corporate goals and looks for opportunities to use technology to do so.
• Meet established standards and guidelines with regard to compliance, job knowledge, quality, attendance, efficiency, initiative, customer service, and overall performance
• Maintain customer confidence by providing ongoing quality service and keeping all files and information confidential.
• Maintain up-to-date knowledge and compliance with internal policies and procedures. Understand and ensure compliance with laws, rules, and regulations affecting our institution.
• Bachelor's degree in computer science or equivalent combination of education and experience.
• 3 + years working with Hyland OnBase System (design, support, upgrade, integrations) required.
o OnBase Certified System Administrator (OCSA) desired
o OnBase Certified Workflow Administrator (OSWA) desired
o OnBase Certified Workview dministrator (OSWV) desired
• Experience working in a Financial Services environment preferred.
• Strong leadership, project management, technical and problem solving skills are a must.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills with a demonstrated ability to interact with people in a professional and courteous manner.
• Effective interpersonal and communication (written and verbal) skills.
• Effective project management skills and the ability to proactively problem solve.
• Ability to handle sensitive information in a highly confidential manner.
• Professional demeanor and interaction with all customers (internal and external).
• Ability to work in a team-oriented environment as well as independently.
Our Hiring Philosophy:
Northpointe Bank recognizes that the quality of our people is the foundation for our success. Attracting individuals who value a challenging work environment that rewards the contributions of its people is the cornerstone of our hiring philosophy.
It is the policy of Northpointe Bank and its subsidiaries to provide equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, race, sex, religion, national origin, handicap, marital status, or other attributes not pertinent to the job requirements. This policy reflects our practice of making all employment decisions, from recruitment to promotions, based on an individual's qualifications without discrimination on any basis.
• Life, LTD, & AD&D
• Dependent Care Spending Plan (DCSA)
• Employer Stock Ownership Plan with 401(k) feature and company match
• Complimentary Banking Services
• Tuition Assistance
AA - EOE