Residential Lending Systems Analyst
- Nationwide, MI, USA
- Full Time
- Information Systems
The POWER of a CAREER! Northpointe Bank is seeking a detail oriented, customer service minded individual to join our Information Systems team as a Residential Lending Systems Analyst. This position requires an individual who has the desire to make a difference within the organization. An exceptional ability to grasp new concepts and learn while providing excellent service is critical for this position.
If you have been looking for an opportunity in the mortgage industry, have the desire to work hard, are dedicated to your individual success, and take pride in the achievement and growth within a team, then we want to hear from you!!!
This position is responsible for interpreting business requirements and integrating them to the design and configuration of the loan origination system (LOS). The primary objective of this role is to provide an optimal blend of business process efficiency, data integrity, and compliance through well-crafted system design. A secondary objective of this role is to analyze data and, as needed, provide reports from business systems such as the LOS. The IT BSA may also be required to provide assistance in administering other related IT systems as assigned. Position requires an individual with the ability to create, interpret, and apply policy, make decisions regarding what the organization will do in relation to the scope of the department, and exercise discretion about significant matters.
• Proactively configure, maintain, and support the bank's LOS and related systems.
• Maintain the LOS systems and reports requested stemming from the LOS and related systems. Maintenance will include: process automation, validation rule configuration, report creation, product and pricing maintenance, dashboard collaboration, pipeline setup, mapping to customer facing content, security settings, workflow updates, utility maintenance, creation of forms, custom document creation/maintenance, and manage system updates.
• The IT Business Systems Analyst must be able to initiate and engage in proactive dialogue with systems end users to seek opportunities for efficiency.
• Collaborate with lending and the business intelligence team to maximize reporting and dashboard infrastructure.
• Maintain strong working relationships with related software vendors and/or consultants.
• Assist IT in configuration and maintenance of related systems.
• Serve as an escalation point for diagnosis and troubleshooting LOS issues.
• Meet established standards and guidelines with regard to compliance, job knowledge, quality, attendance, efficiency, initiative, customer service, and overall performance.
• Maintain customer confidence by providing ongoing quality service and keeping all files and information confidential.
• Maintain up-to-date knowledge and compliance with internal policies and procedures. Understand and ensure compliance with laws, rules, and regulations affecting our institution.
• Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience; master's degree or equivalent experience preferred.
• At least five years' experience working in a loan systems administration / systems analyst role preferred.
• Knowledge and experience with industry standard business intelligence (BI) platforms, including Microsoft Power BI and SQL Server Reporting Services. Experience working with Microsoft T-SQL programming.
• Experience with networking, email, MS Office suite, and general IT systems such as Windows desktop environment.
• Experience working with software development lifecycle (SDLC) best practices preferred.
• Flexible work schedule in order to provide support/complete assigned projects (e.g., upgrades, installations) during non-business hours.
• Effective project management skills and the ability to proactively problem solve.
• Ability to pay attention to detail and handle a high volume of work with multiple interruptions.
• Capacity to learn quickly and comprehend highly technical detailed information.
• Ability to handle sensitive information in a highly confidential manner.
• Professional demeanor and interaction with all customers (internal and external).
• Ability to work in a team-oriented environment as well as independently.
• Any equivalent combination of education, experience, and training that provides the required knowledge, skills, and abilities.
Our Hiring Philosophy:
Northpointe Bank recognizes that the quality of our people is the foundation for our success. Attracting individuals who value a challenging work environment that rewards the contributions of its people is the cornerstone of our hiring philosophy.
It is the policy of Northpointe Bank and its subsidiaries to provide equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, race, sex, religion, national origin, handicap, marital status, or other attributes not pertinent to the job requirements. This policy reflects our practice of making all employment decisions, from recruitment to promotions, based on an individual's qualifications without discrimination on any basis.
• Life, LTD, & AD&D
• Dependent Care Spending Plan (DCSA)
• Employer Stock Ownership Plan with 401(k) feature and company match
• Complimentary Banking Services
• Tuition Assistance
AA - EOE