- Grand Rapids, MI, USA
- Full Time
The POWER of a CAREER! Northpointe Bank is seeking a detail oriented, customer service minded individual to join our Marketing Team as a Marketing Administrator. This position requires an individual who has the desire to make a difference within the organization. An exceptional ability to grasp new concepts and learn while providing excellent service is critical for this position.
If you have been looking for an opportunity in the mortgage industry, have the desire to work hard, are dedicated to your individual success, and take pride in the achievement and growth within a team, then we want to hear from you!!!
This position will assist the marketing team in organizing and executing marketing plans for the Bank.
• Monitor, distribute, and respond to que requests to appropriate staff.
• Act as an administrative assistant on projects and events as directed – to include collecting initial information, creating projects in Wrike and assisting tasks, working on promotional items as requested and applicable, creating event flyers, landing pages, and RSVP solutions for events, and reporting applicable date as requested.
• Post to social media accounts as directed.
• Assist in onboarding and off boarding of LO and LOA staff.
• Work with assigned individuals to put into place and execute marketing plans that assist in reaching business goals.
• Type, proofread, and format correspondence (i.e. sales and marketing materials, letters, memos, and reports). Responsible for accuracy and clarity of final copy. Utilize appropriate software applications to maximize efficiency and effectiveness of workload.
• Manage assigned media/marketing/promotional/design/printing vendor relationships
• Compile customer demographic profiles for Northpointe Bank.
• Provide marketing support for Northpointe Bank.
• Assist other departments (Commercial Lending, People Development, IT, Banking, Residential, etc.) in the writing and editing of company communications, including bank documents, internal communications, corporate communications, website copy, on-hold messaging, internal policies, and more.
• Assist with the coordination of bank sponsored events and participate in events as necessary.
• Create and manage various advertising schedules on the intranet and marketing board (e.g., to include dates, advertisements to run, the medium in which advertisement will run, etc.).
• Coordinate the fulfillment of letterhead, envelopes, and other company documents, etc.
• Manage and update the marketing contact database and provide periodic updates to the marketing committee.
• Provide assistance to the Executive Administrative Assistant when needed.
• Meet established standards and guidelines with regard to compliance, job knowledge, quality, attendance, efficiency, initiative, customer service, and overall performance.
• Maintain customer confidence by providing ongoing quality service and keeping all files and information confidential.
• Maintain up-to-date knowledge and compliance with internal policies and procedures. Understand and ensure compliance with laws, rules, and regulations affecting our institution.
• High School Diploma or Equivalent.
• 2-3 years' experience as a marketing coordinator for a Bank, advertising or PR agency preferred.
• One year secretarial and/or administrative assistant experience or training preferred.
• Marketing education background preferred.
• Previous customer service helpful. Professional phone etiquette required.
• Proficient computer skills (e.g., Microsoft Word, Excel, Access, Outlook, etc.). Professional working knowledge of computer programs, including Adobe Products Suite, PhotoShop, InDesign). Ability to operate general office equipment (i.e., copier, fax machine, typewriter).
• Professional demeanor and interaction with all customers (internal and external).
• Possess strong interpersonal skills and good judgment; demonstrate a positive can-do attitude; have effective communication skills with a diverse range of individuals.
• Effective interpersonal and communication (written and verbal) skills.
• Must handle information in a highly confidential manner.
• Ability to work effectively in a team-oriented environment as well as independently.
• Effective organizational and project coordination/management skills and the ability to proactively problem solve.
• Requires continual attention to detail in composing, typing and proofing materials, establishing priorities and meeting stringent deadlines.
• Ability to pay attention to detail while handling a high volume of work with multiple interruptions.
• Any equivalent combination of education, experience, and training that provides the required knowledge, skills, and abilities.
Our Hiring Philosophy:
Northpointe Bank recognizes that the quality of our people is the foundation for our success. Attracting individuals who value a challenging work environment that rewards the contributions of its people is the cornerstone of our hiring philosophy.
It is the policy of Northpointe Bank and its subsidiaries to provide equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, race, sex, religion, national origin, handicap, marital status, or other attributes not pertinent to the job requirements. This policy reflects our practice of making all employment decisions, from recruitment to promotions, based on an individual's qualifications without discrimination on any basis.
• Life, LTD, & AD&D
• Dependent Care Spending Plan (DCSA)
• Employer Stock Ownership Plan with 401(k) feature and match
• Complimentary Banking Services
• Tuition Assistance
AA - EOE