Servicing Systems Application Administrator
- Grand Rapids, MI, USA
- Full Time
- Information Systems
The POWER of a CAREER! Northpointe Bank is seeking a detail oriented, customer service minded individual to join our Information Systems team as a Servicing Systems Application Administrator. This position requires an individual who has the desire to make a difference within the organization. An exceptional ability to grasp new concepts and learn while providing excellent service is critical for this position.
If you have been looking for an opportunity in the mortgage industry, have the desire to work hard, are dedicated to your individual success, and take pride in the achievement and growth within a team, then we want to hear from you!!!
This position responsible for providing systems support to the Loan Servicing Department, Residential Lending Department, and the Banking Services Department and its personnel by being a consistent and positive voice. This position will be responsible for communicating, documenting, coordinate and effectively trouble shooting loan and core system issues, updating and maintaining the workflows, new system functionality, security changes, and complete requirements designated by the business unit. The application administrator will work closely with the Loan Systems Analyst and IT to manage projects and support the business units in its operational efficiency efforts.
• Maintain the Loan System and Core system through tasking, rule creations, product maintenance, security settings, parameters and specifications, workflow updates, and utility maintenance and manage system updates.
• Communicate effectively and positively to troubleshoot system issues for the business units.
• Assist with completing the HelpDesk Tickets related to the Loan Servicing system, LoanServ, and the Core System; Fiserv Premier Navigator
• Assist with the creation of letters, reports and other output documentation for the business units as needed.
• Work with the business units to identify and prioritize areas of productivity opportunity that would be achieved by using the functionality of Sagent/LoanServ and Fiserv Premier Navigator
• Coordinate user acceptance testing, training, and implementation activities.
• Meet established standards and guidelines with regard to compliance, job knowledge, quality, attendance, efficiency, initiative, customer service, and overall performance
• Maintain customer confidence by providing ongoing quality service and keeping all files and information confidential.
• Maintain up-to-date knowledge and compliance with internal policies and procedures. Understand and ensure compliance with laws, rules, and regulations affecting our institution.
• High school diploma or equivalent.
• At least two years of experience in systems with an understanding of the lending and retail processes and procedures.
• At least one year experience in the Sagent LoanServ system or the Fiserv Premier Navigator system.
• Proficient computer skills (i.e., Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, any other mortgage/banking software, etc.).
• Professional demeanor and interaction with all customers (internal and external).
• Effective interpersonal and communications (written and verbal) skills.
• Ability to work effectively in a team-oriented environment as well as independently.
• Ability to pay attention to detail while handling a high volume of work with multiple interruptions.
• Effective project management skills and the ability to proactively problem solve.
• Any equivalent combination of education, experience, and training that provides the required knowledge, skills, and abilities.
Our Hiring Philosophy:
Northpointe Bank recognizes that the quality of our people is the foundation for our success. Attracting individuals who value a challenging work environment that rewards the contributions of its people is the cornerstone of our hiring philosophy.
It is the policy of Northpointe Bank and its subsidiaries to provide equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, race, sex, religion, national origin, handicap, marital status, or other attributes not pertinent to the job requirements. This policy reflects our practice of making all employment decisions, from recruitment to promotions, based on an individual's qualifications without discrimination on any basis.
• Life, LTD, & AD&D
• Dependent Care Spending Plan (DCSA)
• Employer Stock Ownership Plan with 401(k) feature and company match
• Complimentary Banking Services
• Tuition Assistance
AA - EOE